In today’s world many people are more health conscious than ever and want to know that what they are eating has come from sustainable sources.
What does the term ‘sustainable’ actually mean when applied to food?
The term ‘sustainable’ within the food industry means that the production of ingredients is facilitated using farming techniques that protect the environment, local communities and also the wildlife.
Here at JC Dudley we strive to offer you a range of ingredients that have been sustainably sourced.
Member of Sedex
In keeping with our company principles in this regard we have been a member of Sedex for some years now. Sedex is a global not-for-profit membership organisation – the home of the world’s largest collaborative platform for sharing responsible sourcing supply chain data such as health and safety, labour standards, business integrity and also attitude towards the environment
Why choose us for Sustainable Food Ingredient Sourcing?
- We are always on the lookout for new suppliers who share our sustainable objectives so that we are able offer you only the best ingredients.
- Innovation is something we are always striving to achieve, bringing you new products that you can offer your customers is our passion.
- We offer a reliable just in time service so you can get the ingredients needed at the right time.
- We offer both technical and logistic support to our customers.
- We not only provide you with the ingredients but can offer you the benefit cumulatively of around 100 years of related experience
Want to get in touch with us?
Call us today on 01494 792839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.