If you are one of those business owners who are reviewing your suppliers, then what should you look for when sourcing a new food ingredient supplier?
The list below is just some of the things we feel your food ingredient supplier should be doing for your business:
- A specialist who can take away all of your purchasing and logistical problems
- A provider of help, resource and support who speaks your language
- A partner who has the experience to foresee, sniff out and objectively solve problems
- An extra member of your team, with a can-do attitude
- A specialist who is on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- High quality food ingredient sourcing
More than a middleman – a key food ingredient partner – tangible added value
In addition to the above list, we believe your food ingredient supplier should be providing you with tangible added value. Not just a company who finds you the best price, but one who works with you to solve any other issues you may have.
Sometimes price is not always what is required, and reducing logistical costs can outweigh a higher product cost. It’s the job of your food ingredient supplier to find out what you need and to source the correct food ingredients for your specific and unique requirements.
Looking to change? What next?
If you are looking to review your food ingredient suppliers and would like to discuss your requirements, we will call you back!
Saving you money is just the start, and we are looking forward to getting to know and understand you better, so that we can provide value as your new food ingredient supplier.
Complete the form to request your call back.